Nowadays we find ourselves in a world filled with information and we constantly encounter data, words and images through any devices we use, computer, cellphones tables, etc.
The web apps and interactive infographics are the most practical solutions to transform company’s information, allowing them to interact with the public in real time and to generate diverse marketing actions for the company’s benefit.
The increase of use of mobile devices, plus the globalisation of the information thanks to the “cloud” have allowed the information to be versatile and easy to understand. The web apps and the interactive infographics help the information process to reach the user in a more agile and amicable way. With a personalised interface the user finds it easier to locate information of his interest, creating an intuitive and pleasant environment. At the end the user has a nicer experience through an interactive communication.
The care we put into the interface design as well as the positive experience that the costumer develops in our website or App are fundamental to achieve an increase in candidates and marketing actions from our online services, but above all, we gain a user that will return to use our applications, will recommend us and share the experience in social media networks. Total Success.
The 7 most important features of interactive infographics
- Viral: The interactive infographics have a high probability to become viral, because they allowed the user to interact with the data, obtaining different results; and most importantly, the user can dig deeper into the information that interests him more, in other words, the user is in control.
- Easy to update information: According to the characteristics and needs of the final user, we can personalize the results. Besides, using front end databases or connecting our web App to our server data base, we always going to have fresh data to offer to our users.
- 24 hour available information: Showing the content in an attractive way, through interactive infographic designs and web apps.
- Increasing social media visibility: Through the interactive presentations design we can achieve a higher number of potential users, increasing the message visibility that you wish to convey on the online community.
- Contact with costumers: In real time and maintaining a 24/7 service, we can offer our users an immediate reply to their requests. With an interactive presentations design we manage to get more results than with an e mail or a contact form.
- Brand positioning: The visual impact reinforces the brand and the company’s identity. Human beings process visual stories a lot easier, given that this informations is persuasive, it stays in people’s minds for a longer time.
- The interactivity of the elements makes the information easier to digest: The user has a positive experience, as a result the information becomes familiar, it is easier to understand and it defines the experience with the company that shares this web apps and interactive infographics.
Designing and producing interactive infographics
To start with, we focus in understanding the client’s request a 100%. For us it’s necessary to understand on it’s entirety the content that wants to be transmitted and design different options, to finally transform it into images.
We use pencil and paper to scribble down different visual options for the info graphic or interactive systems. This way we find elements that enhance the identity of the project.
Then comes the UI/UX design (User interface and user experience), is the interaction that the user and the interface have, plus the user experience with the design application.
The success of the project lies in the experience and interactivity with the interface, this experience has to be enjoyable , intuitive (easy to understand and use) and mainly fast to construe by the person who uses it.
The UI/UX are not just color and design concepts, but the ones that represent the personality of the product, the brand’s identity and generate the trust with the user.
This example helps us to understand the relevance of the web apps and interactive infographics, this way we can understand the interaction between the interface and the user in the visual stories to which we refer in previous paragraphs.
To sum up, to work with Web Applications and Interactive Infographics is the present and the future in the world of communication and the democratization of information, companies such as ERNESTO OLIVARES VISUAL INFORMATION, Column Five and Xplain lead the companies specialising in the development of visual designs and professional infographic design.
We understand these needs and have the premise of going beyond the expectations of our customers, we not only create and produce infographics with a range of formats for data visualization, but we are going in parallel with the customer to optimize the information that companies want to transmit at it’s 100%.
In Ernesto Olivares Visual Information, we are one more partner of your organization, providing visual stories that will help to your business success.