Digital Transformation in Spain
- In Spain there are 35.71 million active Internet users
- There are 19 million mobile connections
- 22 million active users in Social Networks
- 8 out of 10 people in Spain used the internet in the last 3 months
- 64% use it daily -
- Spending on digital advertising in Spain in 2015 was 1270 million euros.
- It is expected to grow 8% annually.
- In Spain, the annual expenditure on digital advertising per Internet user is 48 euros.
- In the euro zone, the average is 128 euros.
- It is estimated that 67% of the buyer's journey takes place online
Digital Transformation in Europe
- In 2015, 65% of EU users made some purchases online
- 39% of the population searches for mobile map services
- 38% of the population watch videos on mobile
Digital transformation in the world
- 70% of users prefer to know and learn about a product through content, instead of traditional advertising
- 68% of consumers spend time reading content published by brands they trust or are interested in
- It is estimated that the Content Marketing industry will have a total value of 300,000 million dollars in 2019 (Infographic made for Futurizz)